The device, as auxiliary infusion device, equipped with independent dual-core CPU, intelligently controls the whole process of infusion. With peristaltic pump as power source, real-time monitoring by multiple sensors, and multiple alarm functions, the device can meet the requirements of infusion under various circumstances, overcome the shortage of gravity infusion, meet the needs of clinical intravenous infusion and improve the accuracy of intravenous infusion.
Important Features :
Stored injection parameters: Setup and storage of flow rate accuracy of 5 types of syringe brand
Adjustable scope of infusion flow rate: Infusion flow rate (adjustable from 0.1ml/h to 1200ml/h) can meet the needs in different situations.
Operated with internal battery: Don't worry about interruption of transfusion during patient transport or sudden power outage. Batteries can be externally removed, easy for transportation and maintenance.
Dual CPU structure: Reliable system architecture to ensure the security of system.
Tube occlusion test: Occlusion alarm pressure range: 3 levels, easier to use.
Dosage mode(Body weight mode)：Able to turn into a proper flow rate of infusion automatically when body weight, drug and solution volume are entered.
Basic performance: Flow rate accuracy for syringe injection
1. Reliable quality, less service.
2. Classic numeric key button for easiest operation, within 10 meters doctor & nurse can learn how to use it.
3. One-button night mode for patient’s comfortable rest at night.
4. 100-240V wide voltage range to match different markets & hospitals.
5. Free stacking of single syringe pumps for easy docking station, applicable both to normal wards and ICU, NICU & OT etc.
6. One page LCD screen for clear vision of all parameters.
7. 8 hours + battery support.
8. ISO & CE Certificate
|Model No. /Parameters||SPA112||SPA122|
|Infusion Modes||Rate Mode, Rate-Time, Rate-VTBI, Time-VTBI|
|Safety||Double CPU to make sure higher standard infusion|
|Drug Library||20 drug list with drug code display|
|Time Preset||00: 01~99: 59 （Hour: Min）|
|Flow Rate Step by||0.1 ml/h when Rate<100ml/h, 1ml/h when Rate ≥100ml/h|
|Flow Rate Range||5ml Syringe 0.1ml/h-150ml/h|
|10ml Syringe 0.1ml/h-300ml/h|
|20ml Syringe 0.1ml/h-600ml/h|
|30ml Syringe 0.1ml/h-900ml/h|
|50/60ml Syringe 0.1ml/h-1200ml/h|
|Purge/Bolus Rate/Top Flow Rate||5ml Syringe 150ml/h|
|10ml Syringe 300ml/h|
|20ml Syringe 600ml/h|
|30ml Syringe 900ml/h|
|50/60ml Syringe 1200ml/h|
|Audible & Visible Alarms||Auto Seft-Test, Syringe Dislocation, Occlusion, Near End, Syringe Empty, VTBI Completion, Low Battery, Battery Exausted, Motor Malfunction, Incorrect Syringe Specification, Circuit Malfunction, Master CPU Malfunction, Monitoring CPU Malfunction, Parameters Over Limitation, A.C Disconnection, A.C connection|
|Occlusion Pressure||High||40 KPa±20KPa|
|Max Infusion Pressure||120KPa|
|Battery||≥8 hours||≥4 hours|
|Battery||Lithium battery, 11.1/2000mAh|
|Classification||Class II, type CF, IPX4|
|Optional Function||Ambulance DC 12V|
- heska vet iv infusion pump manual
- infusion pump manufacturers
- parts of oxygen regulator
- medical gas alarm
- bipap oxygen
- cardiac monitor
- Oxygen Regulator with Flowmeter
- remote patient monitoring system
- bed head panel
- gas terminal
- preemie incubator
- medical syringe pump
- incubator for newborn infants
- b braun infusion pump infusomat p service manual
- radiant warmer for newborn
- co2 gas alarm
- automatic manifold
- bull nose oxygen regulator
- premature infant incubator
- regulator suction
- diss gas outlet
- click style oxygen regulator
- infant incubator machine
- atom incubator
- infant warmer gea hkn 90
- drager isolette c2000
- dr couney incubator
- medcaptain infusion pump
- medical humidifier bottle
- heska iv pump